Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer Reading Books 7,8,& 9


While on vacation I was able to add two more books to my Summer Reading list. I finished book 7 before we left for vacation. Leslie had led me borrow a book about eating well so I read it. While at the beach I broke down and read Twilight. I would not recommend this book for a young audience. I think parents should read it before they allow a child to read it, but yes, just like everyone I have talked to that read I loved it. I was engrossed in the world of vampires and such. Summer book 8 was finished in two days poolside. That left Friday of my vacation reading a what seemed to be boring book after the fast paced Twilight. I still haven't finished said boring book. Saturday after sitting on the beach with boring book, I decided I had to get the next book in the Twilight series. I caught myself standing in line at Barnes and Nobel reading chapter two waiting to check out. I was able to knock out the first 400 pages of the book on the car ride home yesterday and caught myself reading in spurts today trying to prolong finishing the book. New Moon is darker and more adult than Twilight. Summer reading book 9 finished poolside today. I hope to finish my boring book by tomorrow so I can start the next book in the Twilight series.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers