Friday, June 12, 2009

Vacation 2009

Isn't it funny how excited we get, even as adults, about taking a vacation. Well yours truly has managed to plan a vacation, and I am beyond pumped. I'm calling it "Cullen's Vacation". Catchy right? Well the truth is I sat here at this computer trying to think of something clever to come up with and all I could think of was how pumped I was about going on vacation. That's how excited I am. I've lost all ability to be clever. SHOCKER!!! Just to give you the rundown on what we are doing, it all starts Wednesday. Felicia, myself, and Leslie Johnstone are driving down to Orange Beach and spending two days. We plan on leaving at the crack of dawn so we can optimize our beach time. We will be camping out there until Friday and then Felicia and I are headed to the Destin area while Leslie heads off to Biloxi. We will be meeting two of our favorite couples Tyler and Molly, and Cole and Megan. I'm looking forward to a ridiculous amount of time spent just sitting in a chair on the beach doing absolutely nothing. I'm looking forward to spending time with my beautiful wife. By the way, a round of applause for the picture slide-show she created. I'm also looking forward to a few days away from the office. So if any one needs me next week, I guarantee it can wait till I get back so DO NOT CALL ME. I will not answer. Also if you can remember to say a little prayer that I don't get burnt to a crisp. I tan about as well as a two week old baby. They should make cute little outfits for adults like they make for babies that way pale adults like myself can enjoy the beach with out ever smelling aloe. I hate that smell. It is the smell of burnt flesh and pain!!! Anyway, this will be my last post for a few weeks. Hope you guys can take that sort of break from my cleverness. If you haven't noticed it has come back to me since I first started this post.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers