Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Weekend Run Down



Cullen and I had a super busy weekend. Friday he was in Oxford watching the Rebs while I went to Jackson to see Baby Girl with my mom. We got to Jackson just in time to give her a bath and her bottle and get her to sleep. Saturday Cullen was back at Oxford to watch the baseball game and then off to Memphis to have a guys night at Redbird Stadium. Kathy, my sister in law, and I went shopping around Jackson and then after giving Ellie her bath Mom and I came home. Today we went to church and over to Oxford to watch what is now the last 09 baseball game. Sad that the Rebels lost we are now enjoying a quite night at home. We may fix some dinner later or we may order pizza. I am excited about being out of my workshop and ready to start checking off my summer to do list. It is amazing how my list is getting longer and longer and my summer is shorter and shorter. I still have 14 books to read to make my goal of 20, lots of things to sew, begin and finish entry 4 for my national boards, and begin studying for and taking the GRE. We are so blessed to be able to have so many irons in the fire and be able to spend time together through all of it. I hope everyone has a great Monday!
These are my two pics that might move me to stalker/paparazzi status. You got it, I heard Eli and Abby were at the game yesterday and sitting in the TelSouth (spelling?) box. Cullen and I were on the other end and I spotted them. I found a new trimming feature on my trusty FunSaver (the name Leslie and I gave my camera in college, truthfully this is the FunSaver Jr. since cameras are getting so much smaller these days) and zoomed in to get this shot.

1 comment:

Angela said...

LOVE THE STALKING!!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers