Sunday, May 31, 2009

My new hobby


Hello All. It's your favorite blogger of the fam, Cullen. To keep everyone updated, I've recently picked up Golf. I'll be the first to tell you that I'm not the greatest golfer to hold a club, but I'm not the worst either. I compare my golf game to going to the mall. I love going to the mall. Mostly just walk around looking, every now and then I will see something I like, and I may even purchase something. At the end of the day, all I did was waste a bunch of time and I'm lighter in wallet because of it. But in reality I enjoy being on the golf course. I have not played a lot of golf in my lifetime so I've got a lot to learn. For example, I've learned that golf balls aren't cheap. One lapse in concentration off the tee and I'm down 4 bucks. So if any of my readers have some extra golf balls sitting around I'm currently accepting donations. Just consider it an investment or a charitable gift meant to fulfill a young man's dream. On that same note, if anyone has any advice or some helpful instructions, I'm accepting donations for that as well.

Well it's Sunday and the race just started so I've got you let you go. Just keep in mind that I'm accepting donations of the golfing nature and let me know. I will travel! Until next time readers!!

1 comment:

Felicia said...

I have recieved my first golf donation. I want to thank my donor, Mr. Wayne Carter, for his generous gift.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers