Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Season Five

Monday night I tearfully watched the beginning of season five of Jon and Kate plus Eight. Cullen and I feel into a routine of watching it every week last season, and eagerly watched to countdown to Season Five. I am just upset. I wanted to shake them both and say stop the show for your kids, get yourselves together, and worry about careers. At first I thought I would be the only sap that watched and cried, but my mother in law text me last night to ask if I saw it, and I felt better knowing that she too watched the show and then prayed for them. As I layed in bed Monday night I said a prayer for them. I almost want to hope the build up for the beginning of season five was just that, so that TLC can have a great reunion at the end of the season.... I don't know keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers