Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sewing and Such

Yesterday while in Tupelo my mom and I decided to stop by Heirlooms forever and look around. I know when Sadie wants to look around it means she'll probably find something she thinks she or I can't live without. That is how Cullen and I accquired Flopsy and Mopsy our four foot Easter Bunnies. So yesterday she bought me a ruffler... a few weeks ago she was so proud I learned to ruffle, she thought I must own a ruffler. Here it is.











This is what it does.



And my first use for it was to make a skirt. It is interesting.



Before church this morning I decided to whip up some pants size 1. If you know anyone that would like them let me know.



Also as promised this is the finished produce for the orange shirt I made last weekend. Trae, notice the two sleeves. Trae is my friend Mal's husband. When he doesn't call me Feliz Navidad he refers to me as the clothes maker. Whatever he was impressed by my sleeves. The chicken skirt was another I made for sweet Caroline Howard. I can't wait to see her wear it next year in Kindergarten. The fabric made me happy when I saw it, and since it was a remnant it was CHEAP.

1 comment:

Taylor, Kellie, Morgan, Millie, and Mary Phillips said...

Umm so I need to be placing some orders for little Miss Morgan and these oh so cute clothes you are making!!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers