Thursday, May 28, 2009

Keeping Everyone Up

While most of you worked yesterday including Cullen I was able to enjoy my first day of Summer ALONE. My friend Mallorie and I went walking around 10:30, ate a semi-healthy lunch, and layed out by the pool. (thanks Meagan, Julie, and Brad) Have I said that I love the summer? I really really do. I know most people hate to be sun burned, and get bored with the Today show, but not me. Sunburns, not the really painful kind, just the slight redness :) make me smile, because these days it is a sign it hasn't rained and I have been able to be outside. The Today Show crew, I see them as my Summer Camp Friends. I only get to hang out with them in the summer, and occasionally we visit during the holidays. I absolutely love it. Last night Cullen and I enjoyed yummy baked chicken marinated in Kraft Cesar Italian dressing. It was delicious served with Summer Veggies. On the agenda for today?...? I'll clean out some more drawers like a did yesterday, iron the Mt. Everest stack of clothes, and probably head back to the pool, Oh I'll attempt to be healthy, with workouts and walking, and clean food, but for the most part I'll be glad I'm not working like most of my friends. Heheheheeh. Happy Summer Y'all!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers