Sunday, May 24, 2009

Let me brag

Brag not on myself on my sister in law. If you read my post Props to the Baby's Mama you now know about my sister-in-law Kathy. Well on Friday she graduated from Medical School. I think that simple fact is most impressive, but brace yourself for what I am about to tell you. Not only did Kathy graduate from Med School, she recieved the award for the highest GPA for four years. How ridiculously amazing is that. We knew she had attained the highest GPA the other years, but having Ellie this year nothing was mentioned about it this year. If it was mentioned I never heard. I am amazed. Not only is this amazing she also had a child and maintained her high GPA. WOW! Knowing now that Ellie will be the smartest kid ever, I have begun praying that my children can at least be funny or beautiful. Anyway I am proud of her. On our shopping adventure yesterday my mom couldn't stop talking about it. I thought the baby would replace me...oh no my super smart sister in law has. I am okay with it she deserves it.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers