Friday, May 1, 2009

Summer Reading

Summer time is a time I look forward to each year. Every teacher looks forward to sleeping a little later, lounging around, and spending lots of time not correcting children, not watching children eat, not listening to tattling, and pretty much loving well deserved time away from children. I look forward to summer for all those reasons, but also becasue I love to read. My pre summer reading has begun and by the end of the weekend I will have finished my first book of the summer. I hope to keep a list of all I read this summer. We will see if I keep it up. I am always looking for a great book to read so if you have suggestions let me know.


Summer Book #1) American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld

1 comment:

McMillen Family said...

All great reasons for summer. I wish other people understood why getting the summer off is necessary for our health! :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers