Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cullen's view of "Stairgate"



After thinking about the stair issue today, I have come to a conclusion....I think. Do not make Felicia mad. She turns into what I can only describe as a rabid wild animal out for blood. I like to consider myself as level headed so I did not get immediately upset when Fe told me the news. I felt hurt or misled more than anything....but not mad like Smasmeesha (see my first post). I also feel sorry....not for myself but for Mr. Anderson, the accused liar. Felicia is going to eat him alive similar to one event known by our friends as "The annihilation of Ben Quilter" (You'll have to ask her about that one). All joking aside, it will be interesting to see who the alleged property does belong to. I'm taking bets if anyone is interested: 1. Who the property belongs to? 2. How long will it take for Mr. Anderson to wilt under his desk and cry after being "annihilated" by Fe? I've got 10 bucks on 5 minutes....and that's being generous.

Edited to add: I just performed a preliminary measurement of my property line based on the dimensions listed on my property appraisal....I don't want to give away the end of this story to keep my readers on the edge of the computer chair, but please pray for patience and kindness for Fe....'nough said!!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers