Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cullen's First Entry

I thought that I would add my first entry to the "Family Blog". To be honest, I have not even read all of Felicia's entries. My apologies for that. So to kick off my first entry I would like to start by noting that I do not blog......ever.....so you are in for quite a treat. Clearly my writing skills are far superior to....well I do not want to name any names but it rhymes with Smasmeesha. So here goes:
My week has been unexciting so far. I get up at 6:30 am, go through my morning routine and head to work about 7:15 arriving normally around 7:45. Some would argue that I am not the speediest driver on the highway and they may be right but I choose to drive the speed limit for a number of reasons, none of which are worth writing about so I will spare you this once. I work from 8-5 at the UMAA Foundation at Ole Miss. The UMAA Foundation is the fund raising branch of the University designed to enhance Athletics. Whether it be scholarships for our student athletes, raising money to renovate our Athletic facilities, or help bring in the top coaches to our school. Anything I can do to benefit Ole Miss Athletics is my job and I love it. Generally arriving home at 5:30, I crash on my couch for half an hour while Felicia and I argue about what is for dinner and who is going to bite the bullet and fix it. We usually share that responsibility. I go to sleep and repeat.... Oh, I did get up this morning at 6 and run about a mile and a half. That is out of the ordinary for me. I'm not normaly a morning person as Felicia can attest. I would like to say that I will continue to get up and run but realistically I know it will not happen.
Clearly this post has not been as entertaining as Felicia's, her life is more glamorous than mine...what do you do? I will end this blog here and maybe one of these days when something worth blogging happens, certainly I will let my audience know about it. Future topics: Vacation??? We will see.

3 comments:

Angela said...

You did a great job, Cullen! I'm impressed...

McMillen Family said...

Cullen, I think you did an excellent job. My husband also doesn't write on our blog, but he does listen as I read to him what I have written. He also obeys the speed limit on the way to work and says everyone who is speeding to get to work should have gotten up earlier! (By the way, I don't think you know me - I'm Abigail)

Laura H. said...

You did good! I am not the best blogger either, but I try. My mom just forwarded your blog to me last week. Felicia is hilarious! Hope to keep in touch between our blogs (at least)! Being young marrieds is fun!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers