Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fired up Part 3

So Thursday I was able to talk to the surveyor and set up an appt. Having done that I talked myself in to going and confronting Mossy Oak Properties, just to let them know I am not happy. I walk to the office and meet the secretary. I let him know I'm not happy and need to talk to someone that can make something happen. I wait to see the lady in charge. Mad as all get out I go waltzing down the hall and turn the corner, only to realize I know the lady in charge. Know her like she is on a committe with me. Know her like I have to work with this person, not against this person. I think God has a funny way of putting his hand in situations. I was able to talk to her after of course greeting her with a huge smile and a HEY how are You? I let her know what we were doing to see whose property the said staircase. Cullen has taked to an attorney so between the two of us we are working toward a solution. As for Mr. Anderson I have yet to meet with him, all bets still on.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers