Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fired UP part 2

After laughing my way through Cullen's post of Stairgate, I decided to post an update 25 hours after the first upset. I had all the deeds pulled on filed for the property. I talked to a man that had tried to put the staircase up before when the original owner was here. He played dumb. Note to readers-he now is not one of my favorite people. I attempted to find a person who could read the silly map that came with the deed. The lawyer I was going to see was out for a few minutes, so I'll have more feedback from him tomorrow hopefully. The previous owner, whose family originally had this and the property next to mine called while I was in Tupelo. I love her she is a feisty one, and she gave great insight- after giving me family history about all the owners she said "all my grandaddy told me was to always know the alley goes with the house" - and I believer her. Fear not, I will NOT talk to Mr. Anderson until I have met with a surveyor. The surveyor is the ex husband to the previous owner. He lived here he should know the line right? I will keep you posted on the happenings of Stairgate!
As for the aforementioned Annihilation of Ben Quilter- if need be I would do it again. He was rude and no woman should have to listen to trash talking or extremely rude remarks. I have been told time and again from those present I was justified in my remarks. Ben and I are friends-no friendly to each other now. Cullen is much more level headed than I am. God put us together to even us both out, give C more spunk and for him to keep me grounded. I am the child of a red head.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers