Saturday, May 23, 2009

The First Saturday of Summer


Today marked my first Saturday of Summer. I am so excited that the summer has finally gotten here, but I will miss my school friends. We were able to leave school around 2 yesterday and once we were Mallorie, my teaching friend, and I were headed to Tupelo. We came back home and while Cullen went to get our pizza for supper I decided to sew up some clothes. I am thinking of having a booth at the Bodock Festival this year. I figure it would be a learning experience and a chance for me to know if anybody would actually pay for any of the clothes I make. Right now if you know of a little girl in a size three I made two pairs of capris, and a skirt yesterday for that size. I'll post photos later. We ate supper and went to bed. This morning we celebrated summer with Butcher Block then just were lazy around the house. I say lazy we did minor house keeping and watched t.v. Cullen vacuumed, I sewed, Cullen straightened his shop, I straightened the laundry room. I usually say no,no,no, and do absolutely nothing the first day of summer, but having had a picturesque first year in Pontotoc, I actually felt up to doing stuff today. Mom and I went to Tupelo this afternoon to pick up some glassware she had ordered. We came home and Cullen and I have busied ourselves watching movies. It is going to be a great summer. With vacations on the horizon and lots of lazy days ahead I can't wait. Oh and tomorrow I am going to start back with my nutrition and workout focus. I'll keep you posted as to how that works for me.

2 comments:

Mr Jimmy said...

Well George kicked our bu@*s this morning at boot camp. I thought you were coming. Sent you a text to let you know what time, but I never heard from you!!!

Felicia said...

yeah I slept through that text but thanks for keeping me posted.., next week Mr Jimmy;)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers