Monday, May 11, 2009

Jon & Kate + 8 + 1= sadness


I must say since hearing the rumor about Jon from Jon and Kate plus 8, I have become slightly upset...almost depressed. I know that Kate is not always a pleasant woman to be around...and that having 8 screaming kids must be stressful, but how on this Earth could that man possibly cheat. Until he confesses I will still hold some doubt about it. I just think it would be difficult for the man to cheat. He has lots of responsibilities to his family and to America. In an effort to preserve my thoughts of the family I have begun reading Summer Reading Book #4) Multiple Blessings. Each chapter of the book begins with a Bible verse. The book thus far has discussed God's hand at work in their lives as a couple leading up to the births of the babies. I haven't gotten to the actual birth yet, but I should be finished with the book this weekend. I choose to keep the faith, that the rumor about Jon's cheating...is just that, a rumor. Cross your fingers. Cullen and I won't know what to do with out being able to watch the family of 10 in the fall. It will completely mess up our t.v. schedule.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers