Sunday, May 17, 2009

know what this is?


Yes thats right it is a sleeve. But it isn't just any sleeve... it is a sleeve inserted by me all by myself. Yeah thats right my mom was at her house...and I was in my "sweat shop" as Cullen calls it and on a whim I decided to do this all by myself. I'll post a picture of the top later when I put the other sleeve in. Oh and if you could post your thoughts on the fabric print I would appreciate that. Cullen is not a fan...I'm curious as to how everyone else feels.

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Cute Cute! Please teach me to sew! I almost bought a sewing machine on a whim....and H put his foot down demanding that I learn to sew before we buy a machine! TEACH ME!!

Angela said...

I LOVE the fabric print...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers