Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer Workouts


I told you that I would post updates on how my workouts were going. I must say that it is hard to start back once you have abandoned something. I had great expectations to go to boot camp with Mr. Jimmy on Monday, but it started at 8:30 and I just wasn't feeling it, so instead I watched Cullen play tennis on Monday. Then I watched as his burn began to emerge. On Monday I did make an effort to eat fresh fruit and healthier food. Yesterday I walked 3 miles in the morning, and went to the gym last night for class, that was canceled, and wound up finishing up another 2.5 miles. It was not where I was a few months ago, but I am tight this morning. At this time I am planning on walking again today and hitting the gym for weights this afternoon. My friend Leslie and I are still deciding on exactly the diet plan we will be working on, but for now we are attempting the Clean Eating Diet. Having read the book I do recommend it to anyone just wanting to be healthier. At first it is a lot to swallow, meaning that for breakfast I just had plain oatmeal, with flax seed, wheat germ, and bee pollen.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers