Friday, May 8, 2009

Life is Flying By


This week has been a whirlwind for the Pollard Family. Monday my second graders had thier end of the year program. On Tuesday Cullen and I went to Tupelo to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Cole and Megan. Wednesday my class had a small field trip at school- just enough to throw our day out of whack. Wednesday night I decorated a baby shower cake for my friend at school. Thursday afternoon was the shower. As soon as it was over I came home and began work on most definetly the biggest birthday cake I have ever constructed for my friend Allison's baby girl. With moral support from my mom I got it baked, iced, and delivered by 9:00 last night. I know I could have waited to transport it today, but I knew I needed help just making sure it didn't slide around or fall. While I was elbow deep in icing, Cullen took his dad to play golf. Happy belated birthday Mr. Jimmy! This weekend will be pretty packed for our family as well. Ole Miss hosts State and I have buncko tonight, Saturday we have Faren's graduation and Sunday we will celebrate Mother's Day. To make it all better there is a chance my brother and Kathy will be bringing the baby to Pontotoc. I'll upload the photoshoot next week if they come. :)



1 comment:

Wayne Carter said...

Both cakes look great. You have lucky friends.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers