Sunday, July 5, 2009

07/04/09












I hope everyone had a great 4th. Cullen and I headed to Huntsville, Alabama to see Tyler and Mollie on Thursday. We left around 6:30 and made it to their house by 10:00. Cole and Megan also met us there. Friday was spent shopping, eating, and laying by the pool the boys played golf. Saturday was spent much the same way. The boys went to grocery shop while Megan and I sunned by the pool. I say sunned, Megan pretty much burnt. Mollie had to work, but got off early and we packed and headed to another pool. It was a lazy weekend but a lot of fun. We shot fireworks, watched Nascar, and had great All American Fun. Cullen and I got home around 11:30 this morning.

About to eat Mexican.






Cole loves all things Holiday


No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers