Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer School







This past Thursday I set up a play date with two of my former students. Meagan donated her pool to the cause and Morgan, Brooke, Meagan and myself enjoyed a day of swimming, sunning, and snacking. Meagan spent many hours in her pool as I lounged around on a float, but Thursday there was none of that, I actually got in the water and played. I attempted to revisit my dive, was too nervous to try my flip, and managed to belly flop a few times. We played "STARS" a game that I guess will live on in every pool, even though I just learned how to play. I know Meagan, Brooke and Anna Russell, and Logan played it time and time again, I just never got involved...:) I hope the girls had fun, because I know I was sillier poolside than they ever saw me in the classroom.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers