Monday, July 20, 2009

Where does the time go?


Can you believe it is the end of July? I can't! I told Cullen at the beginning of summer I had a list of to dos around the house I was gonna do as soon as school was out....and guess what? I haven't gotten any of them finished. I have set today as the day! Everybody say a prayer. It is seven and I am up dressed and ready to start checking somethings off. If I don't get it completed this week the sad truth is it might be the next major holiday before it gets accomplished. My birthday is Wednesday and that is the day I have come to set as my day to get into my classroom and work, because the start of school is just around the corner. Also, Leslie and I have a little trip planned so that will put me out of commission for a few days. Check back for an update of my progress.

2 comments:

O' Brother Sew Art Thou said...

i hope you have started on my teacher of distinction letter....if not, you can move it up on the list...hahaha

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers