Friday, July 31, 2009

Bells Will Be Ringing

Do you guys know that Christmas song? Well I happen to love it. But I realize that more quickly that silver Christmas bells, school bells will be ringing. I am excited and nervous just like the night before Christmas. I went to the school yesterday for the first time to work in my room. It is funny how when you leave school for the summer you just want to put stuff anywhere so you can be checked off and can leave. Well, yesterday I laughed a little to myself because I guess in May I didn't think about all the work I would need to do when I came back. I was able to set my desks up and started labeling items with the students' names. Once my room is ready I will try to put some pictures up to show how it is going. Today marks one week until school is back in session and so just know it won't be too long before bells will be ringing.

7 comments:

Dani said...

so.... do you have my daughter?

Abbey Williams?

Haha.. I know you aren't supposed to tell me.


www.icrafty.com

Unknown said...

Hey! I can't wait to see pictures of what I am sure is your adorable classroom, and i just wanted to tell you that the other day i was in the dollar tree here in starkville and they had a whole row of bulletin board supplies. (Teachers were snatching them up like they were bars of gold) so you may want to stop by there and check it out..

Felicia said...

Sorry Dani...I can't say.

Jill said...

Good luck!!!!

Lili said...

Hi Felicia!

I love your blog, hope you and Cullen are enjoying your summer! I loved your birthday cake your mom made and wondered if she would make a cake for a baby shower for me. Of course, I would pay her! Jordan says hello!

Lili Ray

Connie said...

Felecia,

I know you and your kids will have a great year at school!!!

I had such a nice time yesterday!! You house is so fun and cheerful!! Very, very pretty and perky!!!

I am so excited about the door prize!!

molly said...

Well... you will be ready and it will be a great school year. So on Wednesday(my day off) I am going to seriously start blogging.... get ready

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers