Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Oh What a Day

SO I always talk about having a to do list of some sort that I try to go through daily. Yesterday's TODO list was Too Long! Here is a recap: I sewed two pairs of shorts yesterday morning and then headed to Tupelo to have my mom's sewing machine repaired...hee hee I might have broken it a little oops! ;) Then I had to run a few errands out by the mall. I traveled back to Heirlooms forever and received a call on the way. Roxie, my friend from college, was in town. How exciting. Technically she has been in MS since the beginning of June but yesterday she was in the dance studio working on a production of her life in dance. I will post more later...when I have received all the info I want you to know about...(its gonna be big, trust me) After being awed and amazed watching the dancers and slightly mad that I didn't get that extreme talent I headed home to Pontotoc. Once at home I handed the machine off to my mom checked the mail and then went and got dinner for my dad. Of course I took it to him sat at ate and then had to make it back to Pontotoc. At some point in time during the day I had to drop some things off with a friend, call my sweet friend Molly, and call another friend about making her children some outfits. Once I finally made it home at 7:30 I guess I forgot all about anything I was supposed to do. I did get a call around 9 wondering where the items for drop off were...oh yeah I forgot to do that, then I looked and noticed Molly had tried to call me twice...whoops guess I'll be playing phone tag today, and I also had a few texts from the sewing friend. About 10:00 I finally was getting ready for bed and my brother called, up and out of the bed we then talked for another 30 minutes. I laid back in bed and my mind reeled with the days events and what today's to do list has on it.
Yesterday was a little glimpse that I might possibly am losing my ability to multitask like I once could. It once was my mind was capable yesterday I was forgetful. I am excited to say that with the prodding of others it all got done, but it took longer than it once did. Am I getting old before my time???

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers