Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Security?

I'm currently sitting in my car trying the voodoo magic trick to reset
it! So last year when packing my room getting ready for my move to
Pontotoc my car wouldn't start.. My sweet father in law attempted to
come to my rescue... My car would have none of it! So I had it towed
only to learn about this crazy code to reset it.., lock and unlock my
car door three times, turn my car from off to on let it set for ten
minutes repeat two more times! Sounds so crazy but strangely it
works! So I'm at the school picking up paint for my friend connie
buse and run to get in my car... guess what? Security issue only when
I'm headed to help a girl out! Currently I'm in my now hot cat
watching the clock, praying it hasn't run my battery down ugh I'm
frustrated! But at least I'm not out any money as if yet just time!
Maybe the birthday fairy will drop a nice new car on my driveway!
Maybe the extreme heat has made me dilusional?
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers