Saturday, July 11, 2009

Buffalo Chicken Dip

I made this dip to have on hand when my brother and sister- in- law were in town. Cullen gets excited at the mention of this dip. How he is not tired of it I don't know. I made a dip that was great and similar to this earlier in the summer and everyone loved it, but during the Fourth of July weekend I called his sister to get her dip recipe and the only difference in hers and mine is the amount of hot sauce in the dip.

What you will need:



1 can of chicken

1 block of cream cheese

1 cup of Frank's hot sauce
2 cups of shredded cheese

1 cup of ranch dressing


What you will do:
Mix all ingredients together. Pour into 9x9 baking dish. Cover with extra shredded cheese. Bake until bubbly. Serve with scoops, crackers, or french bread.

It will look like this:


It is very easy to double this recipe and tweak it to your taste.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers