Thursday, July 2, 2009

Meal Planning with Connie

Ms. Connie Ramsey is a wonderful person to know. I grew up watchin her children at the pool and we would sit, chat, and sun together. Last week, just like old times I was able to reconnect with her son Logan while swimming with Meagan. He alerted me to her blog and I love a blogger. Well, of course I had to check it out/stalk it. It was like getting a daily dose of Ms. Connie, it was wonderful. Check it out in my sidebar www.mealplanningwithconnie.blogspot.com I love it! I have copied some great recipes, the bacon penne pasta from this past Monday as well as the chicken casserole from her summer harvest post will adorn my table next week. I can't wait.
Well, sweet Ms. Connie gave me a shout out on her blog. Not only did I win her June Giveaway (go register for July it looks fantastic), she posted my chocolate chip cake recipe. How sweet is that. I feel honored that a lady devoted to cooking thought my recipe worthy. So thank you Ms. Connie! Oh and when you comment on her recipes- you will, they are THAT good-tell her I sent you ;)

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers