Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just Another Day of Summer

I would like to report that Cullen and I have a super busy week planned with all things great and wonderful....sadly, here in the real world, it isn't like that this week. We will be doing the same ol same ol. Cullen will work and most likely play golf...(I am now a golf widow). I will sew, run errands and on Friday before the family gets here most likely run around stressed and clean my house...note that I didn't say I would do a little bit each day all week long....I don't work like that...the whole "pressure" thing works for me I will admit I procrastinate. Yesterday I made probably the most I have ever made in one day. I think I made 4 dresses, two bubbles, and one top. WHOA. I promise I posted pics on my other blog. While today may be just another day, it is a great day for me...because I don't have to go to work! I know all teachers reading this just gave a slight smile and laugh... :)

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers