Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bunko Blogging

Today I have had a busy day. This morning I woke to Cullen making breakfast. Yes, that is right JCP cooks-he made eggs, biscuits, and bacon. Next we watched television and then Cullen headed to mow the yard, and I went up stairs to sew some items I had been working on. Cullen calls me from downstairs and I think something is wrong outside. No, he decided it was time for a golf lesson. Mind you our lot is .25 acres. So I practiced chipping?? I think. I don't know I was instructed to keep my head down, arms straight, don't bend my wrists, don't hit the ball so hard, and a whole bunch of other things, but Cullen is taking me to golf on a real course tomorrow... Can somebody say a PRAYER for me?
After my golf lesson and lunch with the hubby I headed to Tupelo with my mom and Cullen headed to the golf course with Cole. After a few purchases I headed to Oxford for bunko. I have managed to keep the same bunko group for the last couple of years. I love love love these girls. Today was a different kind of bunko- we didn't play and I was too late to get the cash payouts, but it was fun catching up.
At this time I get to give a shoutout to my friend Angela. It was at Angela's house that I was inducted into Bunko. I am the youngest girl in the group and I have loved every minute of getting to know these girls. Angela is a fellow blogger. Her blog is precious. Check it out in my side bar, The Robinsons. Her boys are super cute and she does and absolutely great job of capturing their lives with her blog. So as we chatted about our "friends" which are people we have never met we caught up on all the happenings in life that don't get blogged about. Sweet blog readers get excited today is the eve of my birthday week. It is not uncommon in my family to celebrate birthdays for a week. Tomorrow is the beginning of my birthday week so get ready. I will be celebrating my last days as a girl in my mid twenties, and a couple of my first days marching toward thirty. I apologize for the extremely long post with no pictures.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers