Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Downhill Slide

To 30 that is...yuck...only getting older and closer to dirty thirty. Today has been a great day. I woke up about 5:30 and cooked breakfast. By 7:15 Cullen had given me my first gift of the day and was out the door. Prepare to be impressed: he picked it out all by himself.

By 7:30 Meagan Henry was at the house baring gifts. She had to be at church by 8 so she stopped by to make a delivery. Two hours into my day and I've already gotten gifts...from two of my FAVORITE people....I'm a happy girl. Next, I was off to Wal-Mart, the Pontotoc Progress had a photo op at my house today for an upoming Habitat for Humanity Tea Party, so I had to get some last minute items.
On my way home from WalMart I was able to get my cake from my mom's house. She has been watching Ace of Cakes and The Cake Boss, and decided to try her hand using fondant. Hmm.mm.mmmm well, what was she going to make a sewing machine cake of course. She did and AWESOME job. I also posted her first fondant attempt from last week for my cousin Jason.


Cullen held down the fort in the kitchen while I was at handbells. When I got home his parents and my family were all at the house ready for dinner.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers